Saturday, April 27, 2024

September through December 2023

Kids' Crafts

 I did more kids' crafts through work. Here are some of them. 



Weaving

I also did my first yarn weaving project using a very small loom to make a bookmark. I definitely need to work on by tension so it stays more uniformly rectangular. 


Needlework

I did some stitching from a company called Craftpod. Their winter 2023 kit included these two projects. The scene in the hoop is done in embroidery on brown linen and white felt. I quite like it, but the back is proving a bit bulky to finish because of the felt.

 

This polar bear was supposed to get a blanket and scarf, but I liked him "au naturel"


Here's the framed alphabet piece that I showed a picture of last post. It's called Heard It Through the Grapevine.



I did a couple of gifts that were for my niece's wedding in January, so will waited to include these pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment